Tuesday, July 18, 2006

103 degrees outside

Still not knowing what direction to turn to; I went to apply at a temp agency yesterday. Which was humiliating (how did I make it through a $300,000 education and not know excell?) and gratifying (maybe someone might higher me as a temp if all the other temp's unexpectedly drop dead). I then went out to Flushing to drown my misery in Peter's excellent fajitas, a viewing of "Unfaithful" (because nothing says warm fuzzies like a cuckolded Richard Gere), and then right back in NYC to cry my eyes out to my shrink (I can't even qualify as a motherfuckingtemp?!)
Well today I was going to go back to Flushing but God turned off th 1/2/3 subway and so here I am at home, sitting on my bed with Nigel. I'll get up in a bit- that Ambien perscription won't fill itself-