Thursday, August 02, 2007

Random awesome stuff to enjoy!

Yes the world is full of crazy messed up crap my friends. Not all of it is cute and from Japan! No, no! Quite a bit of it is from America (most of it in fact). This week is insane weirdness I've found on the net.....






Yea I know it's small. For a better shot go here (http://www.barnaclepress.com/cmcvlt/MickeyMouse/mm301024.jpg)




It's Mickey Mouse trying to commit suicide. I sh*t you not.



OK.... So maybe this puppy is from Japan. But isn't this just like a sign from God that Kawaii and all things lovable are Japanse? Is this not the cutest thing you have ever seen? I hope they breed this dog until his genetics run rampent. I will pay top yen for a heart puppy! (PS this wasn't some weird doggy experiment, just a natural acident which makes it 110% more amazing.

My next piece of horrible weirdness comes from an American based website Yahoo.com (which I love). They're using an article (probably from Reuters) which covers the false David Beckem walking around L.A. and :gasp: messing with peoples heads! Someone actually said this folks:

"Officials realized the calls were a hoax after Department of Children and Family Services staffers grilled the caller.
"It just smacked of bogusity," department spokeswoman Louise Grasmehr said."

Yep. Only in America could a government official use the grammer of a 9th grade cheerleader.

GOOOOO America!