Monday, December 04, 2006

Kurrent Kawaii Krap


There is a lot going on in the world of super badass kawaii right now even if I don't report on in as much as I should.

For starters there is Iyashi kyara , "characters that are not just cute but give people who see them a sense of relief and warmth". These are basically the SAN-X looking Japanime like Tare Panda who I used to be so obsessed with that my AOL image was him doing flips.

And then of course there is the RL Ricky bag which can go 20,000+ when you get crocodile involved. I don't actually want to spend a car down payment on a purse (unless I could do so without issue) so I'm instead setting my alarm clock early and heading down to the RL employee handbag sample sale. My goal: a ricky bag to call my own for a steal.

Last is flats- as in the shoe not the tire. Running around in high heels is very unkawaii. Would I wear geta? Good question- yes I would- but to Ralph, probably not.