Monday, January 01, 2007

"Nana korobi yaoki" which translates roughly as "if you fall down seven times get up eight"



Happy New year!! It's 2007, and I'm at a loss for what to say. I just got back from Aruba (as you can see in the pics) and was treated to an unbelievable holiday surprize. Straight from Japan from Tim-San a brand new DARUMA! I've been wanting one almost as badly as I've been wanting a lucky cat. He also sent me badass warthog stickers (perhaps because it's the year of the pig) and some yummy mushroom and Hello Kitty candy.

I spent New Years with my bestfriend Rachel. We got drunk... I mean stinking drunk, watching "The History of Sex" on the History channel. Some vodka, cider, proseco and champagne later I was seriously regretting our choice of extra hot salsa and chips. Still a great time!