Sunday, February 18, 2007

S'all about me

In case you've forgotten (like I'd ever let that happen) March 26 is approaching and on that day I will be 25 YEARS OLD!!!! To celebrate my decent into old age I am posting the usual "I wonder what she'd like for her birthday" list. If you can't afford anything don't worry about it.

There's always next year.


  1. An original coin of Queen Elizabeth 1. If you search ebay you can find some pretty good authentic Queen Elizabeth 1 coins (not to mention documents). For example this ( http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=002&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=120086930269&rd=1&rd=1 ) badass coin. True Lizzy didn't have much to do with Japan- but being a tough, smart woman is very geisha and thus very Kawaii. I adore anything to do with her.


2. A dinner at medieval times (http://www.medievaltimes.com/ ) Oh come on you totally saw this one coming. What is more cosplay / kawaii then dressing up and partying like it's 1443?


3. Speaking of dressing up a kimono would be lovely!


4. The fragrance Bryant Park from Bond Street


5. Anything antique with a cameo


That's it for now... if I think of anything else I'll be sure to post