Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Thar she blows! 0.2

Poor Izzy Blow. She isn't even cold in the ground and Style.com is ranting about how hats are coming back and not giving Izzy a smidgen of credit (http://www.style.com/trends/blogs/style_file/ scroll down) . If it isn't bad enough Style.com goes and shows the most awful hatastrophies from the ascot. Some of these are so bad even Izzy would of said they "blowed".

This looks like some kind of alien tube

And the hat's awful too.


I can picture Izzy in this.


Look, my hat is pooping feathers!


If I show you my bum will you ignore the nightmare on my head?


Someone tell this woman a peacock died on her head.


My only memory of the ascot is tied into my high school roommate Elizabeth. She was so rich that despite her family being based in Hong Kong they kept a mansion and Rolls Royce in England for their brief yearly ascot visits.