Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Fur is murder


In a move that has PETA smoking an after-glow cigarette, Miss Universe (Riyo Mori of Japan) has decided fur is evil except when attached to cute bunnywunnies. I personally am pro fur. I have fond memories of winter coming and my mom getting her fur coats out of cold storage- just the smell of them. Of course they always made my cat run in fear.

"That's right Nigel, that's what happened to the last cat who didn't use the litter box!"

Now a days I have a hard time believing celebrities who get up on a soap box for PETA. Especially someone who is such a feminine figure as Miss Universe. If Riyo admitted she loved eating illegal whale meat and walked around with a rifle that would be a new and refreshing kind of publicity.



Which all begs the question- are you proPETA?