Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Kawaii Krismas

For those of you who want to know what to get me this holiday season...!

- Agent Provocateur gift card.... I am totally serious.... a gift card mainly because you probably don't feel comfortable buying me panties or know my bra size
- As always anything Sanrio... that means Hello Kitty and her minions on anything is a garenteed squeel out of me
- Water color paints... it occured to me I don't have any and would like some
- pre stretched canvas to paint on
- Or kill 2 birds with one stone and give me a gift card to Dick Blick Art Supplies
- Cashmere.....anything really
- CD's... I'm so old school (plus I lost like all my CD's in the move)
*The Donnas
*Greenday
*Aerosmith
*Broadway soundtracks (lil Abner, Chicago, Annie Get Your Gun, Mame, Will Rogers Follies)
*Gwen Steffani .... I am so ashamed I am asking for this one
* And a CD case to put them in!