Tuesday, July 01, 2008

oooOOOOhhhh happy day!

Well I'm back in New York and not a minute to soon. Five seconds more in the holy land and I may have died of the heat or a nervous break down. I've been home since Saturday and didn't waste a moment searching for my dress for my mom's wedding. After hitting every major department store in NYC my mother and I were exhausted. She was about ready to kick me in the butt for being such a pain, and I was frustrated that I couldn't find anything. I mean yea I liked a lot of the dress BUT I didn't LOVE them. And then just as we were about to throw in the designer towel my mom pointed out Escada. Why no- I HADN'T gone to Escada yet. Sure, why not?

And there it was- a ruffle vision on sale %60! It's being fitted to me, now all I have to do is figure out shoes!

Ani smeecha mayode!

(I'm very happy)