Saturday, August 23, 2008

It's a good thing they weren't for sale...

If you happen to love Japanese products (and also work as a wholesaler) I would recommend getting your rear down to Fellisimo Design House sometime in the next month. Rotating merchandise (not for individual sale to my sadness) focus on Kawaii, Home Design, Clothes, Cooking, and Electronics. You get to handle the products which are beyond cool. Here are some of my tops picks:
Like-It CO
If you live in a small space like many Japanese and New York residence do this fits-anywhere design company is INCREDIBLE! I am craving this Slim Tall Stocker Which would go great in my apartment.


Prairie Dog designs cute towels (you need a nice hot one before a good meal) in the shape of beautiful pastries. So Kawaii- to die



Shuwa Co has a signature Hello Kitty, 2ft tall in full kimono. Need I say more?


Mindwave has kawaii stickers and stationary. Something my pen pal Tim knows well!


Torune is cool because it makes food kawaii. You can press rice into the alphabet or make Hello Kitty Sandwiches. Yum