Friday, December 19, 2008

My gift guide....



Yes, even during a recession I can still think of things I want for the holidays. The difference is now with little money a lot of these things I actually need. So this year I'm putting a little * next to practical gifts I'd like.... but don't let that stop you from thinking impractically!

-Adobe Photo Shop
-Dream Weaver
- Zales Hello Kitty Collection
- Cartier LOVE Bracelet
- Cartier Panthere de Cartier ring
-A gift certificate to Dick Blick *
(Some of my paints are 5+ years old- yuck)
-ANYTHING: Pucci
Chanel
Louis Vuitton
Sanrio (aka Hello Kitty)
- Digital Photography camera Olympus Stylus 770
- Gift Certificate to: TopShop
H&M
Bliss Spa NYC
Amazon.com * (God I miss buying books so much and there are like 100 I want)
- Futurama: Bender's Game (The DVD)

If I think of more I'll post..... and please put in the "comment box" what you want!