Sunday, September 27, 2009

Holiday Wish list

After a few years of great feed back here in my annual wish list for the Holidays. I don't discriminate, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Christmas- it's all good! Here in no particular order are what I'd love to receive. Oh and ps- if you want something special just email me and let me know!

1. Beige perfume by Chanel
2. Gardenia perfume by Chanel
- these are both exclusive fragrances that have to be bought at the store or at a Chanel make-up counter. The scents date back to private perfumes Chanel made for her friends and best customers. SOoooooo amazing!

3. Mexican art work. I like day of the dead, or those cool tin cut outs called mlagros. Plus they're pretty cheap which is always a plus in this economy. Check out this site for some ideas.


4. If you have a few grand laying around I would dig a Cartier Love bracelet

5. A gift card to Amazon.com, American Apparel, Saks...... just about anywhere with books or clothes.

6. Japanese Cell phone charms- I want them all!