Friday, October 07, 2005

Elevator Etiquette

After spending the better part of this week in some of the slowest elevators in Manhattan (a guy with a crank could do better) I have decided to put online some of the most deplorable things people do in elevators.

1: Taking the elevator to the 2nd floor and/or taking it up or down one flight. You LAZY BASTARDS! TAKE THE DAMN STAIRS!
2: Seeing the elevator is full of people waiting to go up/down and holding the door open while you talk to some co-worker. If you want to talk to someone then talk to them- don't hold everyone up because you feel you're conversation is more important then my time!
3: This is more of a pet peeve- don't you hate it when someone gets on the elevator with you and presses the button for the floor below you? Petty I know, but those few extra seconds I have to wait drive me mad.