Monday, December 19, 2005

Holiday shopping for MOI


What to get Halli- great question! So glad you asked! Here is a list of everything from the cheap to the super $$$ that I want this holiday season:
  • a box of Marie Belle New York chocolates
  • a fabulous kimono
  • anything hello kitty
  • Betsey Johnson "Glitter Polly" shoes (size 6)- in either gold, green, pink, or black
  • a new TV- mine doesn't even have adaptors for a VCR it's so old!
  • day at a spa- a 60 minute massage can count as a "day"
  • gift certificate to:
  1. Loews/ AMC etc......
  2. Barnes and Noble
  3. Bergdorf
  4. Bendels
  • a computer that doesn't crash every two minutes
  • a job connection that actually leads to a full time job (though kudos to Judy who is exempt from that)
  • diamond anything- sparkly jewlery from Canal street can count as "diamond"
  • Hell anything sparkly
  • one of those adaptors for my IPod that lets me listen to my Ipod music on my car radio
  • speakers for my ipod
  • more time with certain friends who I swear have been ignoring me for like 9 months......

That's it for now! Get shoppin' and be sure to email me with what you'd like too!