Thursday, December 22, 2005

TWU strikes are so not Kawaii

A lot of pretty un-kawaii stuff has happened this week- from freezing my butt off due to the TWU strike, to some old lady almost burning down my apartment building, to my mom's job being seriously threatened. But in the spirit of my mom who likes to see the glass as half full, some good stuff has happened to. I got a new temp job and full time work- for a freelancer- is always good work. My mom was totally the face of Liz Claiborne on Martha Stewart's apprentice- please note the shout out Martha gave my mom: "That Liz Claiborne executive is tougher than me!"
Oh and the whole having my health thing. That's pretty kawaii.
But in the mean time I still have three holiday gifts to but for no more than $25- any suggestions? An as for this whole "Holiday" vs "Xmas" crap- just say holiday people, not all of us are celebrating the birth of Santa!