Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Oh Comme On.....


This year H&M is doing a collaborative line with Comme des Garcons- a Japanese fashion house- and you'd think I'd be wetting my pants with glee.

But no! With no extra money shopping isn't priority number one for me or a good chunk of the world wide economy. And, shocking as it may be, I've never been a huge fan of Comme des Garcons. If I HAD the $60 I would buy the jodphurs (I have been jonsing for some of those since my POLO days) but the rest of the collection is just UGLY. But that could just be me.

1,500 fans, waiting three days poured into the Ginza store today like they were throwing hundred dollar yen from the rafters. So if the Japanese kawaii girls like it, I may just have to think this over....

What do you think? To Comme des Garcons or not?