Tuesday, November 04, 2008

An Open Letter to Senator McCain

Dear Senator McCain,
I was an undecided voter. I wanted Hilary Clinton so badly I could taste it- the combination of experience and pro Israel was just what I wanted. When she lost the democratic nomination I decided I was going to vote for you. FOR YOU Senator McCain! Yes I knew you were pro-life but you were just so quiet about it I figured I could ignore it. Here I am, a 26 year old New Yorker talking about how I was going to vote McCain.

And then you lost my vote. You see I wanted a female in the office, this is true. But Palin is a pro-life nut job! She’s not a maverick! She’s an evangelical, hate mongering moron! And you sir, well God forbid something should happen to you…. And the world sees HER as America’s representative. Maybe if she’d been a little bit quieter about being pro-life. I wanted to like her, I really did. But I’m sorry, today I voted for Obama. And you have no one to blame for that except Palin.