Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Good day


I took my cat Nigel into the vet today. I have no idea why he had such attitude, but thank god I was there as a buffer between him and the vet. He is on eye drops now because apparently condos on the upperwestside can still lead to conjunctivitus. Saw Peter and that was a treat. He had to leave for work but it still felt good to see him. And then I spent 2 hours up to my eyeballs in paint making a birthday gift for my nephew Liam 1rst b-day. I was so inspired I filled out an application to work there. Speaking of work I've been active applying everywhere which keeps me feeling positive and like I'm not sitting on my ass. I even applied for a graphic internship- maybe those SVA classes can go to some use. Meanwhile I finished the day by having lunch with my girlfriend Meredith. Her and I are going out to visit her sister next Tuesday. It will be 5 years since Ali passed and we're finally ready to see the stone. I predict either serious tears, or serious peace. Either way I feel blessed Ali put Meredith in my life.