Friday, October 06, 2006

What I want now: Kawaii Joy online



Maybe you're bored and saying to yourself, "Look at all this money I have, why I should spend it on Halli, surely that would bring both her and I eternal happiness. But what can I get her? The internet is such a big place, how do I know what she really wants?"
No need to fear my friend. Here is the first 5 of ten kawaii installments I'm currently craving and the links to-where-to-buy-them-online.

1. AZUKI RED BEAN GRAINS exfoliant has been used by geisha's and refined Japanese women for centuries to buff the skin and clean the pores. And if you want to make it a "twofer" then throw in some nightingale droppings to lighten and brighten my skin!

2. "Halli, I'm not buying you bird poop" -OK, that's fine- how about a bear? Paddington Bear couldn't be hotter in Japan or in the nostalgic cockles of my heart.

3. Of course if teddy bears leave you a bit dry you can head to the home of a kawaii on the net. I'd like the "seven lucky gods" plush set, or pretty much anything that involves stickers.

4. Because I think Chanel black is over rated my #1 cute color polish is
wicked by essie. Buy me a bottle and I'll be one happy nightingale.

5. Queen Elizabeth isn't just kawaii,
she's fucking badass.Buy me one of her miniature paintings or replica necklaceto get on my good side.