Friday, August 17, 2007

And it's a tie!


My first attempt at a poll resulted in a tie for Hello Kitty and Pandapple (I suspect a similar thing happened in the US 2000 presidential election). I shudder in horror thinking about the loooooooooooong weekend ahead of me. I'm going to the...Hamptons...sigh... 10 hours out- 48 hours feeling like an emotional roller coaster- and then 20 barftastic hours back.


Fun!


I'm doing it- and not going to awesome Atlantic city- because of fear of my mother's retribution. See folks- this is what happens when you can't cut the cord and still need financial help at 25! In Bose, Idaho, where the potatoes grow big, and the cost of living is $5 a day this would not be an issue.


Not to self: move to Bose.


So our new poll will be about where you would like to be, if you could be ANYWHERE this weekend.