Wednesday, August 29, 2007

HaHaHa


I love this writer- his site Lileks.com is easily the funniest thing I have ever seen. And his blog buzz.mn is right up there too! This week he is set up at the MN state fair grounds. For your hilarity here are some funny quotes from today:



  • "I’m off to the Miracle of Birth house. But if I’m expected to pitch in – say, apply pressure to the back of a horse who’s in labor, forget it. Because the horse ends up yelling that you’re doing it wrong and you’re not helping, and you should just go fetch the nurse and go have a cup of coffee or something. Been there."

  • "Stopped by the Butterfly House, but did not go in. It’s ten bucks, and I’m not a seven-year-old girl. Apparently butterflies land on you. Lots of butterflies. One is cute, but the prospect of 47 butterflies covering my face, proboscises unrolling in search of nectar, does not appeal. I would pay ten dollars to have them removed, though."

  • "Outside the Butterfly House there’s a small stand celebrating next year’s 150th anniversary of Statehood. You can get a free copy of the original Constitution, which appears to be mostly illegible – as far as I can tell, it thanks Almighty Cod for our freedoms. Attractive pins with the 150th logo can be had for free, so naturally you have one. People would accept a bag full of rats if they were free."

http://www.buzz.mn/