Friday, March 28, 2008

BEST BIRTHDAY YET!


26 on the 26th really IS lucky! Who knew?
It all started the day before when I hit up Tel Aviv for some shopping and sushi with my french girls.After we came back, and everyone headed to the pub where insane drinking insued. I ate french fries, drank like a fish, played pool, drank some more,danced, kept drinking.... by midnight I was trashed. Everyone brought out a cake and sang happy birthday (I was delerious with glee). The next morning I was awoken at the crack of dawn by my mom- SHE'S FINALLY ENGAGED! I had this wonderful news to carry me through the day as I opened presents, cards, got two packages, ate junk food, had a picnic with my friend Adam and threw a minnie party in the evening (no drinking for me just lots of good food). My phone rang all day with well wishes from family around the globe- truly it was the best birthday I've had yet.....in retrospect I should have bought a lottery ticket!
Ah well, I feel like I've won the life lottery all the same.