Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Yeah Yeah Yeahs!


Life is very random. One minute you're hiding in the Hamptons afraid of life and the next you're working 1rst team on the new Parker Posey movie and going to a Yeah Yeah Yeahs concert with some random fellow of Craigslist. The concert was Badass mainly because we waited like 3 flippin hours in the same choice spot. Once the show started people even offered me money but my starting price- $50- was not reached and I kept the spot. Karen O is a great performer, she came out in like a 1980's meets 1940's bathing suit with ripping stockings and her right hand encrusted with rhinestones. She played "maps" and a bunch of her other greatest. As for the job, well I'm on it for the next 3 weeks. It's so random! But whatever, while I'm waiting for something else this is pretty good.