Monday, February 13, 2006

Mother Fuckin Manolos!!!!!


Ok, so my life is pretty much eye to eye craptacular- I've got my hands in ten pies all at once, not to mention my spleen, feet, and lower intestine.
It's a very messy time to be me.
It's times like this that only shopping for something fabulous can make everything right. Enter my mother- a woman who has never let her daughter wear last seasons clothes. EVER. So what if it's snowing, our futures are uncertain, and the cat just yuked up on the rug? Bergdorfs is open!
In a thinly veiled excuse to leave the house and go to Bergdorf (those people need a gift, and only a fancy candle will do) my mom and I managed to do some serious non gift related damage. First she got a new bag, tres hot- black with white trim and covered in flower fabric and clear sequins. It may sound uncool- but trust me when I say it is tres kawaii. And then, the cherry on top- my mom went halfsies with me on a pair of black patent mary jane manolos (seen above)- brand new- all for me! She of course, decided to get herself a matching pair, no one to go halfsies with, but hey, you only live once.
How flippin Kawaii is that?