Friday, February 24, 2006

Pink+ Hello Kitty= AWESOME


There are very few things that can make a day rock harder then when you get a crazy cool gift in the mail. Especially when the gift involves your favorite country, color and super kawaii icon (yes I know I shouldn't still like Hello Kitty). My pink Hello Kitty shmogasport includes actual gem stickers, chopsticks with holding case, soap dish,pencils, and a face towel (just in time to wipe the drool off my face). Ironically it matches my outfit today (pink headband, shirt and sweater) so I had to wrap them up before my co-workers saw them and decided to institutionalize me. Some cool facts about Hello Kitty (courtesy of Tim)- her blood type is A negative, and she is a good will Ambassador for UNICEF. I guess your blood type is an important thing to know when your visiting countries where you're likely to get shot at! Be sure to visit Tim's blog- just scroll to my links and click on Japan blog. And in case you're wondering what I do with all the stickers I have started covering a lampshade!