Tuesday, February 21, 2006

OY!



Somewhere between baking, sewing, and shopping- this was one very girly weekend. I tried a brownie recipe for my friend Kris in Iraq, if it gets to him without melting everywhere or exploding in fungus then I will send another batch out to my Japanese pen pall Tim on March 14th for "White Day". As for sewing, well the quilt from hell just keeps getting more and more complicated. It looks fabulous- but that still doesn't keep me from hating every inch of thread I've yet to hand sew to finish the fucker. As for shopping- well between groceries, medicine, and of course clothing- I feel like I spent my load for a while. Anyhoo- above is a picture of my beloved nephew Liam. Lucky for him I wasn't working when his quilt was in the works. Soon to come- an awesome pic of Liam and Jack!