Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Happy Birthday to Nigel


9 years ago today my fluffy-wuffy-shnookie-buns came into this world with the goal of fitting into every box he saw and rolling on his back to look adorable. After a rousing "Happy birthday" chorus from me and my mom I gave Nigel some treats. By the time I left for work he had the most confused look on his face. I guess over zealous pampering followed by abandonment can be a little disconcerting. Speaking of zealous pampering- three cheers for my Dad who took me and my family out to the 4 seasons last night to celebrate how 24 years ago today my mom was only 96 hours away from giving birth to his only daughter. I had poached pears with prosciutto, bison with foi gras, and strawberry shortcake. Not to mention the now infamous tower of cotton candy my sister-in-law Yonina and I so thoroughly enjoyed (we both agreed it was "circus grade"). All in all a great night- so far this is shaping up to be a very kawaii week indeed!