Thursday, March 09, 2006

Pop Tart


When I came across this photo this morning I was ::this:: close to making it my desktop wallpaper. It's pop sensation "Lead"!
I don't know where to begin- the blatant tape on the floor to show where the kid's knee was supposed to go? The horrific 1980's flash back style (which you just know is gonna be on the LES in 6 months), or the metrosexualness of it all- are they straight, are they gay? Who cares, they're FABULOUS! I'm not sure when being color blind became a trend- and is there such a thing as pattern blind? Gotta love the US patriotism of the guy on the lower left. Nothing says gajin lover like matching American flag shoes and shirt. Maybe it's more of a political statement- look I'm "treading on you"-haha.
In related news, for those of you who don't get my joke, a study released this week showed the average US citizen knows more about "The Simpsons" then our constitution.